The Background began with a white piece of card. I then colored it using Starburst stains and Distress Stains. Once I got the desired color a muted green with pink tints, I stamped randomly along the edge with my floral stamps(i did not use a block as I only wanted partial images. Once this set for a little bit I used a baby wipe and paper towel to remove some leaving a muted image. the photos are edged using Picket fence Distress stain. I have really gotten hooked on the vellum flowers so I once again made some this time using the Starburst stains to color them. If you want to find out how to make them you can go to the post here where I explained them. They are very easy. The butterflies are stamped on vellum and embossed clear. I then used the distress stains to add some color. Cut them out and put in place.
My team mates have also created some wonderful projects to help inspire you. You can see them at The Stamp Man Challenge blog where you can also link up your project and enter the Stamp Man Challenge. One lucky winner gets a great voucher to use in The Stamp Man's online shoppe. So don't delay. We cannot wait to see them.
On another note I will try to post some Pics soon of Oahu. Just need to finish uploading them. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. Angela
Aspects of Design stamp set On Gossamer wings